With myprosperity, you can launch a dashboard campaign to your client’s portal. Campaigns can be used for lead generation, to provide specific information to your client or allow them to review what kind of financial services they may require.
The dashboard campaign is displayed in your client’s portal in the top left corner of their dashboard.
How to set up a dashboard campaign
- In your Partner portal, navigate to Lead Generation>Campaigns.
- In the Campaigns window, under Dashboard, there is a dropdown list for various campaigns. The ‘Automatic (default)’ option is a financial review. The financial review campaign is a tool that your clients can use to identify what services they may need from you.
- While the default option is the financial review, you can choose which dashboard promotion you would like to appear to your clients
- Financial Review: lists all the services your company offers and allows your clients to choose the ones they want or need
- Review Pension: shows your client their superannuation balance/s from the portal, allows them to add amounts and gives them an opportunity to ask for assistance with superannuation
- Debt Review: Displays debt owed by the client calculated from information in their file and gives the client an indication of asset values unencumbered by debt. The client can request assistance and advice.
Note: Thresholds can be adjusted on both the pension and debt reviews to vary the message sent to a client and for analytic purposes.
4. Select the relevant campaign from the drop down list.
5. In the Pension area, choose the pension threshold value you want to focus on and add the message you would like your client to see if they are above or below the threshold.
6. In the debt campaign area, set a debt threshold value and add the messages displayed when your client is above or below the threshold.
7. You can choose if you want the analytic reports to show all clients or just those who have completed the financial review in the report boxes.
8. Once completed, click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
9. When your client next logs into their portal, they will see the dashboard promotion you have set up for them.