Once a client’s digital fact find has been reviewed and completed by your firm, the fact find can be sent to the client for Digital Doc Signing through the platform, or downloaded and sent to the client via email or other methods.
To send the fact find via the platform, your company must have a subscription that includes the Digital Document Signing capability. You can upgrade your subscription by contacting Support , your Partner Enablement Manager or through the portal. How do I upgrade my myprosperity subscription?
To Send a completed Fact Find for signing:
- In the portal, go to Fact Finds and click on the type of Fact Find you want to send
- Click on the "Complete" Tab in the fact find area.
- In the "Actions" column, click on the 3 dots to open the actions box.
- Click on “Request signature”.
- The 'Upload document' window will appear.
- Complete the required fields and click ‘Upload’
- The document opens to allocate where and how signatures are required. For more assistance on this, see How do I upload a document for digital signing?
- The fact find will be sitting in the ‘Pending Signature’ tab of the Financial Profile area until the client has signed.
Note: If you are not subscribed to digital document signing via the portal, completed Fact Finds can be downloaded via the Actions tab in the ‘Complete’ fact find area and sent via email or printed and signed manually..