As a partner, you can view all Digital Fact finds and their statuses.
To view/edit/complete review of a Fact find:
- In the Partner Portal, click Fact finds.
- Select the type of Fact find you want to review (Brief Financial Profile, etc).
- There are seven status tabs for each Fact find type .
- You can click on each tab to see the progress details for clients assigned that type of Fact Find.
- The different tabs are:
- Recently Updated - All Fact finds of that type just recently updated
- Open - Fact finds you have begun for your clients
- Sent to Client - Fact finds assigned to a client but not yet opened by the client
- In Progress- Fact finds that have been assigned to a client and the client has logged in at least once
- Ready for Review- Fact finds that were finalised by clients but require the financial professional to review
- Complete- Fact Finds that have been completed by client and reviewed by financial professional within the system.
- Pending Signature-Fact finds sent out to clients awaiting digital signatures
- The ‘Ready for review’ tab shows the fact finds (of that particular type) that have been completed by clients and are ready for review by you.
- To review a Fact find, click on the 3 dots in the ‘Actions’ column of the Fact find and click ‘Preview/pre-fill form’ .
- When you have completed your review, click the ‘Complete Review’ icon (the tick in the circle).
- A pop up screen will open to confirm that you are wanting to complete the review. Clicking the ‘Complete form review’ button will prevent the client making any further changes.
- Click ‘Complete Form review’ and ‘Done’ to finalise.
- You can now choose to :
- Download the report - using the download icon (the arrow in the tray).
- Generate the Fact Find report.
- Send the form to the client to sign - click ‘Request signature’ to send the Fact find via eSignatures. See How do I send a fact find document for signing?
Note: All Fact Finds relevant to an individual client can be found by clicking on the ‘Client Forms’ Icon in their main client page in the drop down menu when selecting a client name.
You can create and assign multiple digital Fact finds to one client.