Within your partner portal, some of your clients may also be your staff members. As access to the portal can be shared, it is important to keep the personal financial details of your staff private. For this reason, when a staff member has a client account created, it is possible to place the account in ‘Private’ mode. This way, no access to the account or its information will be made available except through the client portal login.
To place a staff member’s account in private mode:
- In the partner portal, click on Clients > Client List.
- Click on the three dot actions on the right of the relevant staff member’s name/Group name in the list and a drop down menu will appear.
- In the drop down menu, click the ‘Make private’ link.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click ‘Save’ to confirm the change.
- That account will have the viewing eye turned grey, and ‘Private Mode’ will show as a grey eye with a line through it.
To Disable Private Mode:
1. An email from the account holder (email address used in portal) must email support to request to be removed off Private mode.