Increase your client engagement with our wide range of automated branded emails that will keep your clients up to date on their finances and generate leads for your business.
You can adjust the type and frequency of the email and report communications for an individual client.
To adjust the communications setting for an individual client:
- In the Partner portal navigate to Clients>Client List and select the viewing eye of the client you would like to adjust.
- Once in the client’s file, click the profile arrow at the top right of the page and click Settings.
- In the settings window, click on ‘Report Communications’.
- In the Report Communication settings window, make adjustments as required. Untick the box next to the email or report you do not want the client to receive or change the frequency of the email or report (or both).
- The client will now receive only what is stipulated in their particular communication settings area.
NOTE: A client can only receive emails and reports that are in your company’s default communications. In the example below, Snapshot, Budget report and Property performance are greyed out and cannot be selected for the client as the company has not chosen this type of report in their default settings.
If you wish to change your default communications, click here for our support article.
How do I configure automatic reports for my clients?
How do I set report covers?