To open a digital form, watch this video or read the instructions below.
Streamline how you collect and review client data with digital forms. Choose from our all-purpose digital forms - the brief versions, the detailed options or the checklists.
- Navigate to the ‘Digital Forms’ area of your Partner Portal. If you do not see any forms, please contact Support.
- Select the form you would like to send by clicking on the name 'Fact find', 'Tax' or 'Onboarding' and choose the form from the section.
You’ll be taken to the workflow area of that specific form, where you can see a list of every form opened and its status.
3. To open a new form for a client, click on the “Open a new form” on the top right of the screen.
4. In the screen that opens, type in the client’s name or email address and select them from the dropdown list. Click “Open a new form” to proceed, or “Close” to cancel.
5. Next, you’ll be taken to a summary view for the client’s form.
From this page, you can use the right side menu to:
- Send to Client: this sends the form to the client via email and push notification (if they have the app), prompting them to complete it.
- Pre-fill/ edit form: begin filling in information on the form for the client if the information is already available.
- Preview Report: generate a pdf report with the information provided in the fact find so far.
- Mark as reviewed/complete: marks the form as complete and prevents the client from making further changes. This action cannot be undone and the form cannot be reopened.
- Delete Form: delete the form if created in error or no longer required.
The client’s‘ form has now been created.
- In your partner portal, navigate to Clients>Client list.
- Find the client you want to send a digital form to, and click on the client's name. Click the 3 dot action and click 'Manage digital forms'.
- You will see all forms listed for that client. To create a new form, click on “Open New Form”.
- Select the type of digital form you wish to open from the dropdown box, then click on “Open new digital form”.
As when opening a form from the Digital forms section of your Partner portal, this will then open the form summary view, where things will proceed as above.