As a partner, you can view all Digital Fact finds and their statuses.
To view/edit/complete review of a Fact find:
- In the Partner Portal, click 'Digital Forms'>Fact Finds
- Select the type of Fact find you want to review (Brief Financial Profile, etc).
- There are seven status tabs for each Fact find type .
- You can click on each tab to see the progress details for clients assigned that type of Fact Find.
- The different tabs are:
- Recently Updated - All Fact finds of that type just recently updated
- Open - Fact finds you have begun for your clients
- Sent to Client - Fact finds assigned to a client but not yet opened by the client
- In Progress- Fact finds that have been assigned to a client and the client has logged in at least once
- Ready for Review- Fact finds that were finalised by clients but require the financial professional to review
- Pending Signature-Fact finds sent out to clients awaiting digital signatures
- Complete- Fact Finds that have been completed by client and reviewed by financial professional within the system.
- The ‘Ready for review’ tab shows the fact finds (of that particular type) that have been completed by clients and are ready for review by you.
- To review a Fact find, underneath the 'Actions' header, click on the first icon to 'Preview/pre-fill form'
- When you have completed your review, click the ‘Mark as reviewed/Complete’ icon (the tick on the form).
- A pop up box will open to confirm that you are wanting to complete the review. Clicking the ‘Complete form review’ button will prevent the client making any further changes.
- Click ‘Complete Form review’ and ‘Done’ to finalise.
- Now that the document has been marked as complete, it will be moved to the 'Complete tab'. You can now choose to :
- Download the report - using the download icon (the arrow in the tray).
- Send the form to the client to sign - click ‘Request e-signature’ to send the Fact find via eSignatures. See How do I send a fact find document for signing?
- Send to XPLAN.
Note: All Fact Finds relevant to an individual client can be found by clicking on the ‘Client Forms’ Icon in their main client page
You can create and assign multiple digital Fact finds to one client.