Once a client’s digital form has been reviewed and completed by your firm, the form can be sent to the client for eSignatures through the platform, or downloaded and sent to the client via email or other methods.
To send the digital form for signing via the portal, your firm must have a subscription that includes the eSignatures capability. You can upgrade your subscription by contacting Support , your Partner Enablement Manager or through the portal: How do I upgrade my subscription?
To Send a completed digital form to a client for signing:
- In the portal, navigate to Digital forms and select the form sub-category (Fact find, Tax, Onboarding).
Within the form sub-category, click on the type of form you want to send to the client to sign.
- Within the digital form, you will see there are seven status tabs. Click on the 'Complete' tab.
- Under the "Actions" column, click on the 'Request eSignature' button.
- The Request eSignatures screen will appear. By default, the client will be listed as recipient 1.
You can add additional recipients by clicking 'Add recipient' if required.
When you are ready, click "Save and next".
- The document opens to allocate where and how signatures are required. For more assistance on this, see step 8 in How do I upload a document/s for digital signing?
- The digital form will now be sitting in the ‘Pending Signature’ tab within the form area until the client has signed.
Note: If you are not subscribed to digital document signing via the portal, completed digital forms can be downloaded via the Actions tab in the ‘Complete’ tab area and sent via email or printed and signed manually.
How do I upload a document/s for digital signing?
How do I download a copy of the evidence summary?