The e-signature evidence summary provides you with all of the vital information about the eSignature process of your document. This summary is only generated for e-signed documents and you can download it by following the steps below.
NOTE: The evidence summary will not be available to download until all recipients have signed the document.
To download the evidence summary:
1. Navigate to the e-signature area. eSignatures>Complete.
2. Locate the document for which you require the evidence summary. Under the 'Status' column, select the 'Download' link.
3. A pop-up box will appear, asking you to select the file you wish to download.
You can click any of the file names to download the documents individually, or a .zip file containing all documents.
To download the evidence summary only, click 'Download evidence summary'.
4. The evidence summary will begin to download. When ready, it will appear as a link at the bottom of your browser. Click the file to open.
5. Your evidence summary can now be saved or printed.
How do I upload a document/s for digital signing?
Where can I get a list of all outstanding signatures for digital documents sent for signing?