As more and more documents are sent out to clients for their signatures, it is important to be able to keep track of those documents that are still outstanding. You can quickly and easily view a list of all documents and their status by following the steps below.
To view all documents sent, pending signatures or signed and downloadable:
- In the Partner Portal go to Documents>eSignatures.
2. In the View area, you have the option to filter your view to ‘All e-signatures', ‘Pending’ documents that are still waiting to be signed, and ‘Complete’ documents.
3. Click on the ‘Pending’ tile to view the last updated date, client name and email address, file sent for signing, and the Signature and Action columns.
4. If more than one signature is required, the document will remain as pending until all signatures have been completed. To see who has signed, Click on the ‘Actions’ link in the ‘Action’ column.
5. Once the 'Actions' link is clicked, a pop-up window appears with more options.
Send reminder to all: Sends a push notification and email to remind clients the document/s require signing.
View details: Allows you to view details of the document package, including the file name, messages, recipients, where the files are stored, the upload date, doc signing provider and file status.
Download: Allows you to download a copy of the evidence summary and copy of each signed document.
Delete: Allows you to delete the documents and eSignature request