Before sending documents for digital signing using Annature, you must first setup the integration.
For more information, visit How do I set up the Annature integration?
Once the integration is configured you can use Annature as your signing platform.
To send a document through Annature via your Partner Portal:
1. Go to Documents>eSignatures >Request eSignature.
2. Select a client, and you will be taken to the eSignature area. By default, the client will be listed as recipient number 1.
You can add additional recipients by clicking '+Add recipient'.
NOTE: eSignatures require full names (first and last names). If you have a client with just a first name displayed, edit the signer name by going to the 'Team' section of the client portal and ensure the client has a first and last name.
Add a new recipient: Allows you to add an external party to the document package. Add in their first and last name as well as email address. New signers will be added as guests into the client's account (with no access permissions other than to sign document).
Add a team member: Select a team member who already exists within the client portal.
Add a recipient with shared email: Allows you to send the document for signing using an email address that already exists in the portal. This is ideal for clients who share an email address.
To delete a recipient: Click the rubbish bin icon on the right hand side of their name.
4. Upload your document/s by clicking 'Browse computer', 'Browse portal' (if you are uploading a document that already exists in the portal) or drag and dropping the file/s into the upload area.
To delete a document, select the rubbish bin icon to the right of the file name.
1.You must select at least ONE document for e-signing. If you do not tick at least one of the e-signature checkboxes, an error message will appear asking you to select at least one document for signing.
2. Packaged documents will be locked by default (clients will not be able to delete locked packages).
5. Rename your package/document name (if required) and add an optional message to show your recipients before they review the document.
6. Select the area in which you want to file the document/s in the client's portal.
You can choose to file the document/s within a Folder, Room or Wealth item.
7. Click 'Show more' in Advanced options.
8. Select Annature from the eSignature provider dropdown list.
9. This will redirect you to your Annature signing portal with the document.
10. Once all the signature areas are added, complete and send the envelope .
11. Once the envelope is sent you will be redirected to your portal to Send Manually or Send Now.
12. The document will sit in both your Annature program and in your documents eSignature area under pending.
1-Reminders are sent via your partner portal with a 3 / 6 / 9 day reminder via push notifications (via app) and email reminders.
The client will also have their reminder bell in the portal. Once they go into the document, it will redirect to review and sign in Annature
2-If a client declines and enters a decline reason, the reason can only be viewed in Annature itself not in your Partner portal. The decline will be noted on the portal as Declined signature
How do I upload a document/s for digital signing?
Where can I get a list of all outstanding signatures for digital documents sent for signing?