So, you've set your client up with a Pro subscription and sent them an invitation to begin using the portal. You may wish to use it just for electronic document signing, digital form information collection or just to offer the app for communication and organisation. You may also want to use the full capabilities of the portal to understand the clients' whole of wealth.
NOTE: Your Partner plan includes some free Pro subscriptions. The number of free Pro subscriptions depends on the plan type you are on. Please check your Plan details for more information.
Pro subscription features:
- Live daily sync of Bank and credit card feeds
- Live monthly sync of property and motor vehicle valuation data
- Document storage
- Reports (wealth snapshot, cashflow, tax, etc.)
- Live cashflow tracker with auto-categorised transactions
- Budgeting tools
- Goals (retirement, savings, etc.)
Things to consider when using a Pro subscription for completing digital forms:
1. Client information can be requested via the form.
2. Clients can complete the form and attach documents.
3. Client can add Assets and Liabilities via their institution's online log in credentials within the form. This will trigger a live data sync and pull through live values.
What happens to your client's asset & liability information pre and post 30 days:
Live data sync explained:
- The live data sync pulls through the current balance of the accounts as well as a snapshot of their historic transactions (ranging from 30-90 days depending on the institution).
- As these accounts are a live data sync, they are expected to update daily after the initial sync. This means that any new transactions or changes to the account balance will be reflected within 24 hours.
- The client is able to upload historic transactions for their accounts via a CSV file upload if required.
- If the client's bank or financial institution has Multi-Factor Authentication enabled, It is recommended that they update your online login credentials at intervals no longer than every 4 weeks, to ensure the data is brought through without the risk of losing information between updates.
Client subscriptions: Starter subscription explained