Within the partner portal, you can have multiple logins for staff. This allows you to control who has access to client files and manage administration rights for staff.
To add and invite staff to your portal:
- In your partner portal, click on Admin settings >Staff.
- Click the +ADD button on the staff profile page.
- A screen will open to allow you to Import Staff from a CSV file or add an individual staff member.
- To upload staff members using a CSV file, click on ‘Import Staff from CSV file’ in the top right corner.
- To add an individual staff member, fill in their details in the dialogue box.
- When you are adding an individual staff member, make sure the relationship and role is correct.
A relationship determines the staff label (Accountant/Adviser/Financial Adviser etc) to appear on the staff profile in your client’s portal under Team.
Roles determine the level of access and permissions your staff member has in the Partner Portal.
Owner: all available permissions
Account Administrator: can manage communications, preferences, campaigns and billing, but cannot add team members or change security features
Partner: can add clients and assign Certified Consultants, but no access to admin settings
Manager: can add clients and assist with the client file
Basic: can only view client accounts: no ability to edit details or send documents for signing
5. To complete adding the staff member, click Save.
6. The staff member will receive an automated invitation email to the partner portal that contains a link to activate their account.