Once a digital form is opened for a client or entity, you can go through and preview / pre-fill the form, to save the client time.
To pre-fill a form before sending it to a client or authorised user:
- Navigate to the form you’d like to preview, either via the Actions in the Client list or the Digital forms area of the Partner portal (See How do I open a new digital form for a client?).
- Choose the digital form you would like to view or edit, and click 'Pre-fill/edit form content' icon under Actions.
- The form will now be displayed within the Client portal or entity workspace view, just as the client/authorised user would see it within their portal.
From here you can enter any information you know about the client into the relevant fields.
Click “Save and Continue” to navigate between the different areas of the form. Examples below.
- Once you’ve finished pre-filling the form, and / or when you have reached the Confirmation section, click on “Return to form details” at the top of the page. This will take you back to the form summary view.
- Once you are back in the form summary view, and you are ready to send the pre-filled form to the client or entity. Click 'Send to client'.
- A pop-up window appears.
Select the authorised user who will be responsible for completing the digital form and click 'Send to client'.
6. Upon clicking 'Send to client' , you will be taken to the form's summary page where you can see confirmation that it has been sent to the client or entity member.
NOTE: While you can preview and edit content on a form, you cannot “submit” (i.e. complete) a form as this must be done by the client.
How do I open a new digital form for a client?
How do I view/edit/review/complete a client's digital form?