Digital forms streamline how you collect and review client data. As a partner, it is important to keep on top of all opened forms and follow up where required. Through the Digital forms area, you can view all digital forms and their statuses.
To view/edit/review/complete a digital form:
- In the portal, navigate to Digital forms and select the form sub-category (Fact find, Tax, Onboarding).
Within the form sub-category, click on the type of form you want to view/edit/review/complete.
- Within the digital form, you will see there are seven status tabs.
You can click on each tab to see the progress details for clients assigned that type of digital form.
- The different tabs are:
- Recently Updated - All digital forms of that type just recently updated.
- Open- not sent - Digital forms you have begun for your clients.
- Sent to Client - Digital forms sent but not yet opened by the client.
- In Progress- Digital forms that have been assigned to a client and the client has logged in at least once.
- Ready for review- Digital forms that have been finalised by clients but require the financial professional to review.
- Complete- Fact Finds that have been completed by client and reviewed by financial professional within the system.
- Pending Signature-Digital forms sent to clients awaiting digital signatures.
- The ‘Ready for review’ tab shows the fact finds (of that particular type) that have been completed by clients and are ready for review by you.
- To review a Fact find, underneath the 'Actions' header, click on the first icon to 'Preview/pre-fill form'
NOTE: If you require more information from the client, or information is missing and you would like them to complete, use the 'Reopen form' option.
The client will notice the form task within their portal is active again, where they can access and complete the form as required.
- When you have completed your review, click the ‘Mark as reviewed/Complete’ icon.
- A pop up box will open to confirm that you are wanting to complete the review. Clicking the ‘Complete form review’ button will prevent the client making any further changes.
- Click ‘Complete Form review’ and ‘Done’ to finalise.
- Now that the document has been marked as complete, it will be moved to the 'Complete tab'. You can now choose to :
a) Download the report - using the download icon (the arrow in the tray).
b) Send the form to the client to sign - click ‘Request e-signature’ to send the Fact find via eSignatures. See How do I send a fact find document for signing?
c) Send to XPLAN.
The 'Send to Xplan' option will send the document to the File note section.
NOTE: All digital forms relevant to an individual client can be found via the client list. See Can I view digital forms for just one client?
You can create and assign multiple digital forms to one client.
To delete a digital form:
If you wish to delete a digital form, you can do so by clicking the rubbish bin icon under the 'Action' column.
By deleting the form, it will be removed from your Partner portal and also the Client's portal, and all data captured within the form will be lost. The To-do linked to the digital form will be marked as complete and the client will no longer recieve automatic reminders.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to keep the form and the data, but close it and cease the automatic reminders, please use the 'Complete' option instead.
How do I open a new digital form for a client?
How do I preview and pre-fill the form before sending it to a client?
How do I send a digital form to a client for signing?