Give your reports a personalised touch with custom report covers! Your portal allows you to upload custom report covers, so you can ensure that your firms branding is consistent across all areas of the portal. Reports can be sent automatically and configured within the Report comms area. They will be sent to clients at the intervals specified by you.
To upload custom report covers:
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to Configure>Report covers.
2. You will see a Default report cover at the top of the page. This default report cover will set the same cover for all reports.
To upload a default report cover, click 'Upload cover'.
NOTE: The recommended size of the cover is 1042 x 1474
3. Search for your cover file and click 'Open'.
4. Your cover will now be applied to all reports.
You can choose to Hide the overlay that automatically appears on the report cover by clicking 'Hide overlay'.
Example of Overlay shown: Example of Overlay hidden:
5. When you are happy with your changes, click 'Save'.
You can upload different report covers for each type of report by clicking the 'Upload cover' button under each one.