Within your Portal, creating clients and sending them an invitation email is quick and easy.
When inviting your clients to the portal using an invitation email only, it is important that you provide guidance to the client around the areas of the portal you want them to use, or what information you want them to record.
Don't forget to make use of the Marketing Hub and introduce the portal and its features to your clients prior to sending them an email only invitation.
To onboard your clients with an invitation email only
- In your Partner Portal navigate to Clients>Client list.
- Click 'Add clients'.
- Select Add Individual or Add Client Group to add.
- Enter their name, email address and advise if they are a Personal or Business client. You can also choose their subscription type.
Ensure you select 'YES' to sending the client a welcome email, and choose the option to 'Send invitation email only'.
NOTE: If you wish to add your client/s to the client list without sending them an invite right away, select 'NO' to sending clients a welcome email. This will add them to the client list and allow you to input preliminary data before sending the invitation email. An invitation can be sent at a later time- to see how, visit: How do I send clients and invitation to their portal?
Note : Group name can be adjusted
Once you have set up your client/s click 'Add'.
- The client or client group will now appear in your client list with 'New' next to their name.
By clicking on the client's name, you can view details such as the date the invitation was sent and the status of the activation.
- You can monitor the client's portal activation status and log in activity at any time by exporting your client list to CSV .
You can also view the information recorded by the client by viewing the client's account.
Example Invitation email when onboarding client using invitation email only
Email Subject: Invitation from (Your firm name here)
Client Checklist: Information required by a client for onboarding
How do I export my client list to CSV?