Once a client has been imported from Xplan to your portal, importing their data is simple.
To import a client's data from Xplan :
- Navigate to Clients>Client list.
- Locate the client you wish to import data for.
Click the 3 dots>Integration actions>Xplan>Import items from Xplan.
- A slide out window appears. Select the data you wish to import by turning on/off the toggles next to each section. Click 'Continue'.
1) If you have existing information in myprosperity, proceeding with an import will replace any matching information in myprosperity.
2) Insurance information is currently unavailable to import/export in the first release. Please stay tuned for further enhancements.
- A pop-up window appears confirming the import is in progress. You can review the integration progress by clicking the integration progress link within the pop-up or to check back later, click OK.
How do I add a client from Xplan to my partner portal (Dec 2022)?