Within the esignature area of the portal, on applying signature tags and other fields required by a client for the signing process, you are then ready to send the document to the client for signing. You will have two options for how you would like to notify the client for signing, automatically (Send Now ) or manually (Send manually) .
Below the two options are explained.
The system will automatically send the client(s) an email and push notification on the mobile app advising them that a document is waiting to be signed.
- Once you click 'Send now' the system will automatically send the client(s)an email (image 1), and a push notification on the mobile app (Image 2) advising them that a document is waiting to be signed. A confirmation page on your partner portal (Image 3) will show which clients have been sent requests. from here you can either return to your Client list or Dashboard.
- If the client is a new portal user, an email will be sent to them requesting a signature. When they click the link to review and sign, they will be taken to the portal and asked to activate their account.
- A reminder email will be sent every 3 days (up to 3 reminders) if the client is yet to sign. If multiple signers are required to sign and some have already, reminders are only sent to those yet to complete the signing process.
The document is sent to the recipient's portal without a push notification or email, but will create a bell notification on the desktop and mobile app.
- When you click ‘Send Manually’, a window opens showing who you need to contact to advise a signature is required. If you want to email those clients, a link is provided for quicker access to their portal. The clients will still receive reminder push notifications and emails 3,6 and 9 days post sending if still unsigned.
- If the client is a new portal user, an automated activation email will be sent to them by default.
- A reminder email will be sent every 3 days (up to 3 reminders) if the client is yet to sign.